Saferpay JSON-API Demo-environment
Welcome to the Saferpay Demo-Environment! Here you can try out the various interfaces and flows Saferpay has to offer and experience, how Saferpay may be integrated! Please note, that these demos emphasise on giving you the understanding of how the Saferpay JSON-API works and do not 100% represent the way, how you must integrate Saferpay. The demos go through the standard flows as described in our Integration Guide, but Saferpay can cover a lot of business-cases.
Test API-Status: OnlineOfflinePending
Some of the functions may be unlocked, if certain prerequisites are met. For example:
- Refunds: A refund can only be executed, if you previously executed and captured a transaction. Like it would be in a live environment!
- Alias: Try registering an alias! It will open up some more options for you along the way!
- Recurring: These examples can also do recurring payments, if you mark your first transaction as initial!
- E-Mailing: When trying the Secure PayGate REST API example, you may also change the Payer.BillingAddress.Email to yours. The demo-environment will then send an offer-email to that address!
- Subsequent actions: Want to execute a subsequent action for a transaction, or an alias, but you already closed the window? Take a look at the Transaction List (see below)!
- Session: All your transactions are stored inside a session-cookie on your computer! That means, that you can only see the transactions you did. However, should you clear your browser-history, including cookies, then everything will be deleted!